LATE-BREAKERS ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS CLOSED
Final selection of abstracts will be done by the Scientific Committee by the first week of May 2016
After receiving the acceptance letter, presenting authors are requested to confirm their participation and pay the registration fee by May 9, 2016.
Lack of confirmation and payment will imply the abstract cancellation from the Scientific Programme.
PUBLICATION OF ABSTRACTS
From this edition, the abstract supplement of the Journal of Hypertension will be available online after the congress, by August 2016.
Lack of presentation during the Congress will be identified as “no-show” and will be then removed from the abstract book.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Before preparing and typing your abstract, please read carefully the following instructions:
- Abstract can only be submitted online through this website
- Abstract must be in English
- The deadline for abstract submission is midnight Central European Time on January 7, 2016. Abstracts submitted after this date will not be accepted
- The complete abstract must not exceed 180 characters for the TITLE and 340 words / 2800 characters for the BODY
- Type the text, including tables and figures, in single-line spacing and using Times New Roman 11. Do not use smaller type
- TITLE: capitalize the entire title. Spell out words. Do not use abbreviations
- TEXT: begin the text on a new line. The text should be arranged to the following headings: objective, design and method, results and conclusions
- Abstract will be accepted according to scientific merit
- Registration is compulsory in order to present an abstract during the Meeting.
- Each presenting Author is allowed to present up to 3 abstracts with one paid registration.
- Presenting Authors of accepted abstracts, who are younger than 35 years old, are entitled to a special registration fee of € 150,00, available until April 29, 2016
- If the presenting Author has been awarded a grant, a paid registration is not needed.
- ESH 2016 allows the submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field only.
Final selection of abstract will be done by the Scientific Committee within the second half of March 2016.
For any further information, please contact: email@example.com.